Friday, November 5, 2010

AMAZE ME THAILAND

The Thai's are very much like Pinoys in physical features. While this picture was taken in a cultural show, I wondered what if we didn't exchange our "bilaos" with ceramic china and kyowa, would the Pinoys be as much successful as the Thais?


At the Floating Market, you'll find all the sweetest fruits in Bangkok. I've eaten almost all available fruits and I have yet to taste something that's bland. I wonder how they make their fruits so sweet and juicy. I later learned that the Thailand's king himself personally researches on ways on how to improve the crops. He does it inside the palace's garden and finally shares the secret to his people.


A modern-day monk who maximize the use of technology to reach out to the temple members. Who says you can't use your cellphone inside the temple?



No comments:

Post a Comment